Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,585   Posts: 1,622,177   Online: 967

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Can't tell you, I opted both of them for M4-2, as easy to load and kind of newer, black Leica. Black is nice for me
    But M2 was my second choice, because it also has 35 and 50 frames and also doesn't cost a fortune, which is adequate for me to use it for hiking and tossing it in and out of backpack.
    my Film Flickr. aslo, using enlarger, in the darkroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have well over $1K into my M3, adding up purchase prices plus CLA of camera and lens by Mr Ye. Regrettably, the film counter does not work. I returned it to Mr Ye to repair and he said that he could not do anything about it, and that it is a common problem with (early) M3's. So I have an expensive camera that takes great photos, but you don't know where you are in the roll. If you go for an M3, look for a later model for this reason.
    I love Leica and have a bunch of them, but for backpacking I've carried a Rollei 35 with good results.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin