Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,695   Online: 802

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ko.Fe. View Post
    What was the black model without flash on top of VF module?
    I think that's the Rebel X.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm
    AFAIK the 3000 series were the smallest, lightest EOS rebels, and the perfect accompaniment to the 40mm pancake. That's the combination I use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a couple of Rebel 2000 bodies - they aren't a lot smaller than the 7, but they are incredibly light!

Even with the accessory battery pack, they are light.

One interesting function that you may or may not like - they advance the film right to the end when you load it, and then rewind the film into the cassette one shot at a time.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    One interesting function that you may or may not like - they advance the film right to the end when you load it, and then rewind the film into the cassette one shot at a time.
    And a very good feature that is. My wife had the camera hanging over her shoulder and at some point noticed the back was open, probably after someone bumped the camera. One shot lost, the rest were good. Of course you could argue that the latch on these cheap cameras is not the sturdiest but hey...
    Hasselblad, Mamiya RB, Nikonos, Canon EOS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin