Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,725   Online: 884

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Where I can download minolta xd7 service manual?

I have a minolta xd7,but there is some bugs in A and S mode. M mode is OK.
    I want to repair it by myself. I think the repair manual is necessory.
    Who can tell me where I can get the repair manual.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's the repair manual http://www.4shared.com/office/f6CPz3...html?locale=en, but they are intended for professional service engineers who have the knowledge,experience, tools, and test equipment to effect the repair not the man in the street.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 07-21-2014 at 09:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you benjiboy, but I can't open the link. Can you confirm whether it is a valid link?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by stanley76 View Post
    Thank you benjiboy, but I can't open the link. Can you confirm whether it is a valid link?
    It works for me , just click on view document.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Describe the trouble you are having with your camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by camtec View Post
    Describe the trouble you are having with your camera.
    For example using A mode in dark environment, the light meter show the shutter speed is 1/4 second. But when press the button, the shutter will last 10 seconds or more. In light enviroment, the light meter show 1/125, it won't happen.

M mode is ok.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You do realize that if in the S mode there isn't enough light that the camera will choose the speed and that you must set the lens to the smallest aperture.. Other possibilities are a dirty aperture resistor which is that ring behind the lens mount. Best leave it to a pro.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a manual for the XD-11. Twin to the XD-7. The trouble you describe can be caused by many things. it will require some troubleshooting. I definitely do not recommend you try to fix it yourself. It is the basis for one of the Leica R series cameras. It requires a MD Minolta lens to work in the S mode. It is one of the better Minoltas; much better than the XG series or the X-700, X370 and others like them. It is too good to screw up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you camtec. I cleaned the parallelism and focusing screen last night. And I found the malfunction disappeared. I think the dirty screen and parallelism affect the SPD. As long as the shutter speed is no more than 1s when using A mode, it is OK. Also S mode is ok.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have x700 and xd7. I feel xd7 is better than x700.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin