Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,815   Online: 870

Shooter
    35mm

A Minolta I never heard of . . .

Hello:

Does anyone have a information or knowledge of the Minolta X-700 DL, and how it contrasts
    with the standard X-700?

Thanks,

Speed Gray, K8SG
    Grand Rapids, MI

Shooter
    35mm
    To me, it looks like someone put their initials on a piece of rubber/plastic, and stuck it on the body. Looks like some type of heat mold (leather around the 'DL' doesn't look right) was used in applying or making it. In my humble opinion, it doesn't look like anything genuine from Minolta, and I would be weary of the claim by the seller of improved electronics. I searched everything out there, including photo mags from the era, and there isn't one mention of a DL version. I would ask the seller for a reference to his claim of improved electronics. So basically what I'm saying is he's selling a camera with someone's initials on it for a premium.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin