Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,536   Online: 1079

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eric
    Download GIMP <http://www.gimp.org>
    Downlaod the LOMO script.
    Open up image, run the LOMO script, and... voila! Your images look like it was done with a Lomo. I use this when I shoot with my P&S digital and I want the image to look "bad".
    Cool. I will try this with my digishots

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw a new lomo in a "hip" downtown store last night. $60. $60!!!!!

The store owner was a little upset when I asked her if that was really the price.

I guess she hasn't been selling them.

Best,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    35mm
    I am one of those unfortunate souls without Lomo experience. To cause vignetting take a piece of black material with a hole in it and hold it in front of the lens. The amount of vignetting will be dependent on the diaphram size, the distance focussed upon, the size of the hole in the material and the distance the material is from the lens front. If you make a hole in a piece of shiny material...say aluminum foil..and do this you will probably also get lens flare.

It is very unfortunate that your newly acquired camera is not working properly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the lens is threaded, you could stack a bunch of UV filters until they start to obstruct your view. With some wide angle lenses it will only take a couple.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Dear Andrew,

sorry, but it seems you've got a fake Lomo! May be it was Leicas revenge on the fake Leicas from Russia! Claire has got some good ideas, while not very stylish. Imagine, what would Vivian Westwood do? She might take an empty (maybe not empty) toilet paper roll, adjust the diametre, add some cloth to the outside cut it to a crazy shape - and you would own a Lomo a la carte!

Feel free to donate my consulting charge to APUG!

Regards,

Wolfram
    Colour? We can always use an airbrush later...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin