Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,227   Posts: 1,659,772   Online: 769

Shooter
    35mm

i need my Nikon 20 mm

i tried to use a cheap adapter on my 20mm...its been stuck there ever since...anyone know where i can send it for repair or perhaps someone else has done this and can advise me...
    p.s. new guy here, hello to all

thanks, Kevin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Adapter....... for what?
    I hate when people ask me what I see myself doing in 5 years...... I don't have 2020 vision!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by 480sparky View Post
    Adapter....... for what?
    m4/3...it was supposed to work!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A few years ago, I purchased an inexpensive no-name adapter that allowed me to mount my Nikon lenses on my micro 4/3 Olympus camera bodies. After I used it the first time, I was unable to remove the adapter from the lens. I ended up damaging the adapter beyond repair because I had to use a screw driver and pliers to remove it.

I later ordered a higher priced brand-name Nikon to m4/3 adapter (Fotodiox) that worked perfectly.

https://flic.kr/p/rMGPGE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCX1332b sml.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Some of those adapters have a little knob that you must pull or push to get your lens off. Very difficult at first but once you get the hang of it gets much easier. I know that I really fought mine and thought my lens was stuck on forever until I figured it out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by narsuitus View Post
    A few years ago, I purchased an inexpensive no-name adapter that allowed me to mount my Nikon lenses on my micro 4/3 Olympus camera bodies. After I used it the first time, I was unable to remove the adapter from the lens. I ended up damaging the adapter beyond repair because I had to use a screw driver and pliers to remove it.

I later ordered a higher priced brand-name Nikon to m4/3 adapter (Fotodiox) that worked perfectly.

https://flic.kr/p/rMGPGE
    this one cannot be disassembled ill post a pic...it will have to be cut off i think

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Breedlove View Post
    Some of those adapters have a little knob that you must pull or push to get your lens off. Very difficult at first but once you get the hang of it gets much easier. I know that I really fought mine and thought my lens was stuck on forever until I figured it out.
    removing knob was the first thing i did...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin