Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,340   Online: 1110

Thread: Fishcam

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Fishcam

I am about to buy a new camera...

This is WAY TOO COOL!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I thought about getting one of these, until I realized that for the same price I could get one of those fisheye adapters that are constantly for sale on eBay and do the same thing...only without having to shoot a whole roll in fisheye mode. I imagine the image quality is similar; that is to say, lousy.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...and as usual for the LS way overpriced! As a bonus the LC-A ceased production recently, so soon I can get a hugely inflated price for mine on ebay!

My lomohome is 'Minitar1' if you want a look Morten.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    for the same price I could get one of those fisheye adapters that are constantly for sale on eBay and do the same thing...only without having to shoot a whole roll in fisheye mode. I imagine the image quality is similar; that is to say, lousy.
    This I might consider. About the quality it may be lousy, but I am not buying this to get great quality....just for fun and weird shots

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    This I might consider. About the quality it may be lousy, but I am not buying this to get great quality....just for fun and weird shots
    That's exactly what I'm thinking with one of those adapters on eBay. I'd not expect image quality to be a consideration with these things...they all suck. But that isn't always a bad thing. If one can get great pictures out of a Holga, I'm sure one can get something interesting out of these.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin