Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,210   Online: 783

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3943444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have spent good time on reading photography magazines especially 54 to 86 and Summitar cathed my eye. Test results were excellent. I bought a IIIF with oncoated Summitar later other IIIF with coated one. I am using Leica for past 20 years. But first camera was a factory new
    Zenit ET with selling 46cm crash Istanbul Mehmet Agop cymbal for around 40 dollars today.
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    35mm
    Pentax ME. In the spring of 1979. How time flies...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Praktica Nova 1B... it was stolen... then a Nikkormat black FtN... ohhhh what a delight, my first precision Camera. Nothing felt as well made until my Leica M3

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first (around 1970) was an Asahi Pentax H3. A few years later, I traded it for a Spotmatic, which I used through college, and into the 80's. I sold it to a friend, when I switched to Olympus. I went to visit her about a month ago, and she said, "got something for you." She gave me back the Spotmatic. It could use new seals, and the shutter needs exercising, but it felt great to hold it again. 30+ years later, it's come home...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Canon AV1.

Back in 1982 I was going on a trip to Knoxville Tennessee to see the Worlds Fair and then down to Florida to go swimming in the ocean. I was working part time at a Venture store while going to community college. My boss marked down the display Canon with flash to $80.00 so I bought that for my trip.

With the AV1 being aperture preferred only, I ended up selling it to help fund a Contax 139. It was the Canon AV1 though that really started my interest in photography.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hanimex Practika Super TL,a gift from a long departed uncle. Still have it although it's in need of a good CLR and finding someone willing to touch it seems impossible.

Shooter
    35mm

Leica

A Leica 3F with four lenses including a 127mm Wollensak f3.5 lens. Before that I had a 120-size Rolleiflex that I won in a raffle in 1956 for a buck.

Shooter
    35mm
    Chinon CE4

Peace
    DCB <><

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DCB12 View Post
    Chinon CE4

Peace
    Welcome to APUG

Pax
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I immediately started with medium format - a Brownie Hawkeye box camera shooting 620 film.

But first 35mm was a Miranda. A "D" I believe.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin