Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,279   Online: 862

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Airbrush... actually I used Airbrushs before cameras, and you have to clean them after each colour, so I was afraid I would have to clean cameras after using colour film and decided to use b/w films.
    Film speed depends on the metering you are using, for general stuff I used the Matrix and set the speed for HP5+ to 400, but for more critical work I used the spot metering connected to the focus field. Having a soft enlarger light I can develop films to higher contrast getting a bit more speed, getting closer to 400.

Regards,

Wolfram
    Colour? We can always use an airbrush later...

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=Dr.Kollig]Airbrush... actually I used Airbrushs before cameras, and you have to clean them after each colour, so I was afraid I would have to clean cameras after using colour film and decided to use b/w films.

Hi Doc… Cleaning cameras, really! You’ll be telling me next that you took the ‘mirror’ out of your M6 just to make it quieter! I use spot most of the time, and CW other times; I rate HP5+ at 320 Neopan at 400 and develop as norm. That’s why I was asking about the matrix for general shots. Some guy asked me the other day why I use an F5 for B&W considering all the wonderful things it can do. My answer…..Viewfinder! Love it; don’t distract, or give me unnecessary info. Can see everything and I love the feel of the in my hand, doesn’t feel awkward in anyway. Apart from my FM3a, don’t think there’s anything out there (slr) to match it. Have you ever had your F5 not fire and the warning neon flash? Mine did it a couple of times ( separate incidents and both times with no film loaded) a few months ago: not done it since?

All the best

B.
    PS…Have you seen. Tried, held the new F6 yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin