Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,511   Posts: 1,543,569   Online: 1070

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All models of the Mamiya C330 TLR have dual releases, including one near the base of the camera that works "front to back". If I cradle the camer in the palm of my left hand, my index finger falls naturally there - and there is no twisting of the body when you work that way.

The Mamiya TLRs are also some of the easiest to use cameras for left-handed people like me (I have limited strength and dexterity in my right hand).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Use a 10" cable release and tape it to your lens barrel... then as soon as you focus, you can "pull" the shutter button forward he he he A VERY professional look I'd imagine!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually - the cable release is not a bad idea - just keep it on at all times and tape or strap it to wherever is convenient!!! I am so going to try this! (like oh my god, I am such a teen age girl! )

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    just get a TOPCON and you're set.
    really great camera with amazing lenses - cheap too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin