Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,558   Posts: 1,545,236   Online: 888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, folks

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome Jon to APUG. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to Apug, where the camera bags (or boxes) weigh more than the membership. (Anyone here rent pack-mules for photo trips?) Have fun.
    The Darkroom Studios ~ Brad Walker
    27 North Centre Street ~ Merchantville, NJ 08109
    856.488.1546 info@thedarkroomstudios.com
    "Film Ain't Dead Yet!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Jon, I just finished using the seal kit that you sent to Frank (which he bought for me), and I'm putting a roll of film through the camera (Yashica Electro G) now. Good to have you here.
    Brian McDowell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Jon, just finished replacing the seals in an old Nikon EM, even a DIY no brainer like me was able to follow the excellent instructions and sort my problems.

Michael

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh no! I might need some of your products to re-seal a rollfilm back for my 6.5x9cm plate camera - the lightweight entry to LF

Welcome, hope ypu'll like it here
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jon!!!
    good to see you here as well!!!
    Mama took my APX away.....

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Welcome Jon!

This site is truly infectious......I have found it to be most helpful and such a wealth of information, it is so great to have access to the knowledge of those so much more intelligent than I.

......however I do know the cure for the 7 x 17 toy........it is a 14 x 17 camera which enables one to comfortably execute the verticles with the 7 x 17 back.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Greetings from eastern Canada.

Hi Jon,
    I just mailed my payment for your light seal kit. From all reports it looks like I made a good decision.
    APUG Rocks The World
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome aboard Jon! You'll like this group of folks...

I've been using your seals for a long time now for my 35mm bodies. I recently re-sealed all 7 of my 120 backs for my Bronica SQ-A with your kits - great stuff!

For those of you who haven't tried Jon's seal kits... you don't know what you're missing.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    35mm
    Look at that! There are all sorts of folks I know here. Thanks again for the great welcome...and all these compliments. Normally I keep a $50 bill or two handy for nice words like those, but...well, did I tell you I had to pay for a wedding this summer? Probably enough said, eh? No, it wasn't mine. Mine was a..er, um a few years ago when they were cheaper and a "reception" meant cake and punch in the basement of the church. You know back around the Bi-Centennial celebration? The Swine Flu Vaccination Fiasc...er Program? The AMC Gremlin? ASA 1000 film? Tom Snyder and the TOMorrow Show? Uri Geller? Joey Heatherton actually being married to Lance "pull up your pants" Rentzel? Things were different back then. Well, anyway...weddings were cheaper, and the Cowboys would not hesitate to fire players who exposed themselves. And that reminds me...the last apartment I lived in before I got married was right next door to one of the Cowboy cheerleaders. No, she never exposed herself...doggone it.
    Jon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin