Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,476   Online: 964

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free 49mm Pentax lens cap.

I found this one in the woods. It's the type with a "pentax" button on on two sides. I'll throw it in a stamped envelope just give me your address.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I once found a Mercedes badge lying on the floor in a Dodgy area not far from me I could resist picking it up and taking it home, it is now lying in the garden somwere, probably a future conversation piece.

I once got a a Pentax to M42 adapter at my local photo shore for about £0.20 < no use to me gona sell it on ebay when I get the chance.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You should have kept it for your 210 G-Claron you're going to need when you decide to shoot 8X10.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know what you mean. Every time i enlarge one of my 4x5's to 16x20 i wish it was as sharp as the contact print. I think i'll go wider though, maybe 5x12 cuz it's so close to the anamorphic 2.35 format of movies.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin