Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,924   Posts: 1,522,105   Online: 787

Images

Nikon FM3a which Nikon cases fit?

Just bought myself a Nikon FM3a/45mm lens so my pockets are almost empty. I am now looking for a camera case that will fit the FM3a/ 45mm lens, will any of the cases that suit the following fe2, fm2,f3 etc... etc fit?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Do you mean an ever-ready type case that encloses the camera?
    To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, — that is genius.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This is from the FM3a manual-
    The CF-27S, CF-28S, and CF-29S semi soft cases are available. The CF-27S case accommodates the camera with a lens smaller than 50 mm f1.4 mounted. The CF-28S is for the camera when mounted with a lens smaller than 50 mm f/1.2 to 105 mm f/2.5. When the MD-12 motor drive is attached to the camera, use the CF-29S. In addition, the CF-28A front cover for a 35-70mm zoom lens is provided.
    On ebay the CF-27,28,and 29's are also advertised as fitting the FE series. The CF-7 fits the FE's too so it might fit. I doubt if the F series (F3,F4, etc..) are the same. The Nikkormats also are different. I have 2 Nikkormats and an FM3a and the Nikkormats have a longer body IIRC.
    Hope that helps.
    To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, — that is genius.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's the one on ePay!

Images
    Surly, thats all I needed to know, thanks for the input.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin