Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,677   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Multi Format

MR 2 and 3 and MD12 ergonomics

Hi all
    Ive got this MD12 drive for my FE2 and was considering a MR 2 or 3 for verticals. Are they still available or ?
    Another thing is the ergomics of the MD12 which are not exactly up to todays standards. Has anyone made a "grip" or something for their MD12 ?
    Comments ?
    Regards Søren

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren
    Hi all
    Ive got this MD12 drive for my FE2 and was considering a MR 2 or 3 for verticals. Are they still available or ?
    Another thing is the ergomics of the MD12 which are not exactly up to todays standards. Has anyone made a "grip" or something for their MD12 ?
    Comments ?
    Regards Søren
    Soren

While the MD-12, is not up to todays standards, I still find it quite comfortable when attached to one of my FE-2's or FE's.. It doesn't have the comfort of my F-100 with MB-15, but in it's day, nothing was better.

Kiron Kid

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin