Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,393   Online: 696

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by nzeeman
    Helios 44-2 58/2 very nice lens. i tried a lot of lenses but this has something, i cant explain what- maybe nice colors and sharpness.
    The Helios 58mm is a Russian Biotar -exact copy.

If you shoot B&W look for Takumars that look yellowish when you look through them. These are the radioactive glasses with a nice light yellow filter built in
    Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    35mm
    The 85/1.8 SMCT was as good a lens as there is, even in comparison with the best of Nikon and Canon. The 50/4 SMCT Macro was also excellent. I found the 28/3.5 only average but a lot of people like it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to everyone for the info so far, I've started sorting through the Spotmatic & 50/1.4 lenses on Ebay for a start.

Was there ever a grip (ala Tom Abrahamsson's Rapidgrip or the Bessa grip and so many others) made for the Spotmatics, or another company's that would work?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin