Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,880   Online: 1130

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: compacts

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I was wrong. I might have been confused with Superia and Venus. Venus1600 and Natura1600 are same. Superia1600 was older product.

P.S. I just bought a Natura S in lavender color.
    kunihiko kario

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ajuk
    if it was higher speed then it wouldn't be 1600!
    Try the two films and you'll understand what I mean. The box speed represents the speed as determined by a well-defined test - at least it should do. That's not the same as the number you dial in to your exposure meter to get the results you want, because the standard test criteria are not universally applicable.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kunihiko
    P.S. I just bought a Natura S in lavender color.
    Congratulations. It looks like an incredible camera. I'd love to get one of those...I wish Fuji would ship some over to the US. Oh well, I'm sure I'll order one from Japan eventually.

Be well.
    Dave
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks, Dave
    Although I've only let 5 or 6 films run through the camera so far, I'm pretty much satisfied with the results. All of them were 1600film(Fuji Natura1600).
    As Helen mentioned above, Natura camera is set to NP mode with 1600 or higher DX codes(Next coming new Natura cameras can be set to NP mode with ISO800 and can be off the NP mode manually).
    Just to add a little to Helen's description, in NP mode, Natura cameras 1.5 to 2 stops overexpose the film to have more natural feelings until LV become too low to do so. The slowest shutter speed is limited to 1/45sec to avoid camera shake even if LV was very low(it means that NP mode underexposes in very low right).
    I found that it works fine. NP mode is a very good and unique function.
    kunihiko kario

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Are there any other compacts that are cheap and high quality, other than the Olympus ones, most of whitch I already own (XA2, Stylus, Stylus Epic)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I used to be using Konica Big Mini series, very small, good and cheap.
    kunihiko kario

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin