Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,959   Online: 1087

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images

Darth Vader's Konica Aiborg

Bought this camera called a Konica Aiborg for my kid to play Star Wars with, anyone have a user guide I can beg, steal or borrow? I can work most of it out but it has some wierd symbols on the lcd screen, such as a snowflake,a tv and a bouncing, ball any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DARTHS CAMERA.jpg  

jon
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Even though its in Japanese, you may be able to glean some information from the illustrations in the manual over at the Konica Minolta Japan website.

The snowflake might be for a snow/beach mode and the bouncing ball is probably for fast shutter speeds (sports?)....
    Jon :: 18pct.com
    :: photoblog | tumblr | twitter | flickr | linkedin ::

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jon
    Even though its in Japanese, you may be able to glean some information from the illustrations in the manual over at the Konica Minolta Japan website.

The snowflake might be for a snow/beach mode and the bouncing ball is probably for fast shutter speeds (sports?)....
    Thanks Jon may THE FORCE be with you. I think the TV symbol is for photographing your TV screen at the correct shutter speed so that you dont get black bars.Now I need to figure out the interval timer settings ME, TE and INT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I recall correctly, Darth was always portrayed as blind advocate of digital photography.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoPete
    If I recall correctly, Darth was always portrayed as blind advocate of digital photography.
    BEWARE! The dark forces of D*****L are everywhere

Shooter
    Multi Format

Darth Vader's Konica Aiborg icon descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by bogeyes View Post
    Bought this camera called a Konica Aiborg for my kid to play Star Wars with, anyone have a user guide I can beg, steal or borrow? I can work most of it out but it has some wierd symbols on the lcd screen, such as a snowflake,a tv and a bouncing, ball any ideas?
    -infinity mode; for distant scenery or shooting through a glass window.
    -night mode; night scenes with a shutter speed of maximum 6.4 sec. use a tripod. night mode with flash on or auto flash permits foreground and background exposed at night.
    -potrait mode; figures at different distances can be photographed at about the same size 4.9ft.-11.5ft.
    -tv mode; for taking pictures of tv images, use tripod.
    -white background mode 'snowflake'; for pictures against a white background, compensates exposure to prevent whites produced as gray.
    -multi exposure mode 'bouncy ball';for 6 sequential exposures of moving objects on one frame.
    -spot measuring mode; for setting exposure conditions to match a portion of the picture area.
    -+1.5 exposure compensation mode; correction for shadows by over exposing by +1.5 ev.
    -(-1.5) exposure compensation mode; for a darker image, used to compensate for haze or bring out sky color in scenery.
    -me mode; multi exposure function releases the shutter for a frequency set on a single frame.
    -te mode; time exposure as long as 1 sec. to approx. 100 hrs., use tripod, self timer, or cable switch.
    -int mode; intervel time exposure shutter is released for the set number of frames at an interval from 10 sec. to approx. 100 hrs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It looks neat! I sure would have one myself!

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Does it comes with mask or attached to mask , it looks like LOMO Panoramic cameras.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I love this, OP posts 5 years ago looking for manual and today a mbr whose first post is this swoops in and closes the loop with the translated manual! Welcome Mr Chairman to Apug!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    I love this, OP posts 5 years ago looking for manual and today a mbr whose first post is this swoops in and closes the loop with the translated manual! Welcome Mr Chairman to Apug!
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin