Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,511   Online: 790

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Minolta gone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've never used their cameras or films, so I don't know about those, but as of now I would cry real tears if either my Minolta Spotmeter F or my Minolta Auto Meter VF broke.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ive used Minolta digital semi pro for 3 years, I have film and digital Minoltas, I knew film from the big makers was going out, I buy used anyway so I guess I can live with it. I just hope that Sony keep the ergonomics and compatability with the new digitals, if they do ill be happy.

Shooter
    35mm
    I find it sad when ANY manufacture drops film of film equipment.

My question, I have read a number of articles about Minolta in resent days but have seen no mention of there light meters. I am currently thinking of a new meter purchase and would hate to find that Minolta is not a contender.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Juba
    Never used a Konica film or own a Minolta camera, therefore...!

Cheers

André
    I don't either, but I also don't use Nikon film cameras, Bronica cameras, Fuji medium format cameras, Kodak paper, or Agfa paper. Just because we don't use them doesn't mean that we don't benefit from a lively competetive marketplace with many choices. I am saddened by this development and the overall state of the film photography business. I am certain that there will continue to be products and supplies, I am not happy losing options.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin