Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,207   Online: 851

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    You're correct. For some reason, my mind equated "not mercury" to "alkaline".

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr
    You're correct. For some reason, my mind equated "not mercury" to "alkaline".

Chris
    Glad I never do stuff like that in my old age!

Bruce

Shooter
    35mm
    Olympus OM-1 / 1N have mirror lockup, BIG focus screen and are widely available in the used market. I suggest the 1N as they have all the production updates that were ever incorporated into the plain OM-1.

Shooter
    35mm
    John,

What were the updates and their effect on durability and picture taking ability?

Chris

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Believe it or not, you can make a Pentax K1000 do mirror lock up by "flicking" the shutter button just right. Then you press it all the way and it fires the shutter.
    Robert Hunt

Shooter
    35mm
    i have an Elan 7N and am looking for either an EOS-3 or if i can, get a canon EOS 1V. i'll wait for a DSLR until later this year

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hermanson
    Olympus OM-1 / 1N have mirror lockup, BIG focus screen and are widely available in the used market. I suggest the 1N as they have all the production updates that were ever incorporated into the plain OM-1.
    Ahh I wouldn't exactly call the focus screen of OM1 big. In fact I find the viewfinder in my Nikons (even the FT3) better than the OM1 I used to have and the OM1n my brother ovns.
    Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin