Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,397   Posts: 1,683,407   Online: 860

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    7x17, for one...Sounds interesting to me.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    I'm almost scared to know what other categories there are lest I lust after them as well.
    Let's see...

6.5x9cm plate cameras, 9x12cm plate cameras, 10x15cm plate cameras, 13x18cm, 18x24cm, 24x30cm and 30x40cm plate cameras; 24x58mm panorama cameras, 24x56mm panorama backs for MF cameras,...

Should I continue?
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim
    7x17, for one...Sounds interesting to me.
    I've talked myself out of 7x17 as I find the prints just a little too small. Hence the 8x20. But I do find my eye wandering towards 11x14, whose contact prints look sooooo much nicer than my meesely 8x10. But after lugging around the 8x20, and not owning a car, 11x14 seems heavy. Of course, that means I should get one now before I'm too old to carry it at all . . .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarker
    Anybody know where I can get some Autographic A-122 film?

If you find out, let me know, I have two of those and about 20 other old cameras, working and non working. I don't know how to stop.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow Terrence, 41? I'm feeling better now...thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've talked myself out of 7x17 as I find the prints just a little too small. Hence the 8x20. But I do find my eye wandering towards 11x14, whose contact prints look sooooo much nicer than my meesely 8x10. But after lugging around the 8x20, and not owning a car, 11x14 seems heavy. Of course, that means I should get one now before I'm too old to carry it at all . . .
    You just need a little red wagon!
    Expletive Deleted!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by agGNOME
    Wow Terrence, 41? I'm feeling better now...thanks!
    I think it's time to shed a few to make room for new ones. There's one or two (or twenty seven) that I don't use very often and have no sentimental/camera lust attachment to. Besides the 11x14, I've been eyeing Kodak Medalists. Despite the need to convert it to 120 from 620 they are just tooooo cool, and can be used as a hammer when required.

Of course selling any of my babies involves borrowing and learning to use one of them thar non-analog cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm actually selling most of my things without photos. A lot of people know that I'm as honest as I can be about how good/bad things are...so they take my word for it. Heh. As of this moment, I'm sending out a scanner, a Fed-5C, some Reala, a Kodak Vest Pocket, and a Canon rangefinder lens to different people. I'm getting a ton of stuff, too. Stuff comes and stuff goes...I'm just the mediator.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    . . . Of course selling any of my babies involves borrowing and learning to use one of them thar non-analog cameras.
    Or, you can use one camera to photograph another.

[COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin