Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,391   Online: 666

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bwlina
    Well, Peter, at least you can give yourself credit for saving the economy of a poor student/photog wannabe. I am deeply grateful, I think.....

oh have I MUahahhahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!???? Now you are going to be one of those psychotic Olympus people... and leave all those sweet sweet Nikkors for my closet Nikon fetish, wihtout one more cut-throat to battle on eBay....

Seriously, I stay far, far away from Oly's because everything I know about them I really like, everyone who has one seems to swear by them (yeah, they have their quirks, but everything does - everything that has any personality that is!)... I am just scared that if I ever touch one it will be like that time at the dog breeders... oops... too late, I petted it, and then I named it... and then... well, you get the point!

Cheers,

Peter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, I can't keep quiet any longer.

I just want to say that the Nikkor 105 f2.5 is a killer lens. Any Nikon fanatic would highly recommend it. Very sharp and a useful focal length. The FM is a nice camera too. If you can get them dirt cheap, I would recommend buying it. I don't think you'd regret it.
    Ara
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Lina,
    For street photos, especially in low light, I'd recommend the 35mm f1.4. It's a bit expensive but worth it. Focus pops in with real authority making it fast to use. Check KEH, they usually have a few used ones in stock. Prices range from around $300/$500 according to condition.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Regards, Ron[/FONT]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin