Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,552   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

1000mm Takumar over there!

Standard disclaimer: no affiliation, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Pentax-Takumar-8-...QQcmdZViewItem

It comes with its own tripod, what a brute!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dang good price, too. Bet the bidding goes a bit higher ... :rolleyes:

I bid 3 Euros!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whoa,
    That is a big lens, screwmount or K mount? I just picked up an early Auto Takumar 35 f3.5 semi automatic lens. today for my pre spotmatic screwmount Pentaxes.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a classic screwmount! It's the biggest that Pentax ever did, and apparently it has only three or four elements. It's a very simple design, but quite a length!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin