Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,288   Online: 883

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Peter, i just went to the eye Dr. last week and ask him if i am still left eye dominate and he said yes you are that will never change. I have a lady friend of mine who is into picture taking and i no she has a couple of camera's around that i can try that with before she went with the D-camera, all of her old cameras are Nikons, maybe later on if she decided to sell one of them i might one pick one up, she also did underwater stuff to, you should see the photos from Truk Lagoon with all of the sunken WW11 ships, very nice photos.
    My hands are not really big in size, but they will need a camera i can hold on to.
    Thanks again for all of your input, have a nice week.

Mike.

Shooter
    35mm
    John, i wish i could make that camera show but can't do, thanks for letting me no about it. I have a project i am doing now and it will not take to long, when i get ready to shoot my stuff i will try and let you no when a couple of weeks a head of time by pm, thanks for offering and you have a good week also.

Mike.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin