Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,715   Online: 797

Shooter
    35mm

pre focused 35mm aspherical lens

I have a prefocused Aspherical f4.5 lens, the Aperture settings=F4.5, 15, 16, 8, 6.3, f4.5
    In the manual that came with the camera it says to just put it on the f4.5 setting only for indoors and keep the subject Min. 4 feet away, i want to get in closer to the subject maybe 1 to 2 foot away, if to close than what they say will it do anything different from being 4 feet away taking the photo.

This lens is new to me.

Thanks=Mike.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Smaller apertures will bring more of the field into focus, but without knowing the focal length we can't really help you much. Can you give us some more details?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    An extension tube or bellows would allow closer focus. However, it depends upon the lens mount, and distance from lens mount to film plane. Which camera? Which lens focal length?

Ciao!

Gordon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Original poster, is your camera one of those fixed-focus plastic imitation SLRs? Sounds like one. In which case, it can't do what you want.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin