Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,941   Posts: 1,585,710   Online: 1058

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bags

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Tenba backpack that I use for my RB, no idea of the model number but it is pretty huge and no longer made. I use a huge old Lowepro Magnum for 4X5 and I am in the market for something cheap for my 35mm and lenses. There are some Tenba bags on eBay right now that are stupid cheap and I might pick one of them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lowepro - they make some great bags

Quite often use this one. Fits everything needed for a 4x5" outing with 3 lenses. It actually does float fully laden. Saved me once when we got caught on an incoming tide and had to swim back, up to our chins in reasonable sized surf. Tipod and bag needed a wash, but everything inside was perfect.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My says I have a bag fetish.

I have a Domke F2, and F1x for carrying two cameras. My F1x is sand color and now a favorite in the summer heat, it doesn't heat up like an oven.

A Lowepro Photo trekker AWII, for my 4x5.

Lowepro Micro Trekker r looks like hell but works fine.

Had Domke F803, wich was unrecoverable and I miss, I plan to replace that one day. A great bag for a rangefinder outfit. And An extrememly large F64 I never carried, The F1x replaced that.

I have found that the less I carry the happier I am

Ive been using a two bag system, I carry my 4x5 in one and rangefinder outfit in the other.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Stack

Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    I bought a cheap aluminium case designed to hold a drill and bits. I pulled the interior out and lined it with foam. It's pretty light and keeps most of my stuff together. I wish I could find a cylindrical container to keep my filters together.
    Hi, Carol, I use a pair of filter stack caps, I screw all my filters together (They are all 52mm ) and screw a cap into each end this makes them easy to find and keeps them clean, these are common accessories any photo store should stock.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Wow thanks George and Ben. Two good ideas to solve my filter storage problem. This is what I love about Apug. Many thanks.
    Carol

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!" - Lady MacBeth

Shooter
    35mm
    Lowepro Nova 2 AW.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin