Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,272   Online: 1138

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Contax Aria questions....

Yesterday I picked up a nice looking, used Aria to replace my ST. Today I noticed there are no foam seals in the groves of the back. Can Aria owners tell me whether this is tipical. On another issue, can anyone speak of experience shooting Kodak Infrared film with an Aria.

Thanks Jaap Jan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No experience with Infrared film in my Aria and it's loaded with about 1/2 roll of film so I can't open it to tell you about seals; BUT in a day or two I will.

Shooter
    35mm
    Mine is loaded as well, so I can't tell. The Aria manual states clearly that you can't shoot infrared film with it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by naaldvoerder View Post
    Yesterday I picked up a nice looking, used Aria to replace my ST. Today I noticed there are no foam seals in the groves of the back. Can Aria owners tell me whether this is tipical. On another issue, can anyone speak of experience shooting Kodak Infrared film with an Aria.

Thanks Jaap Jan
    My original
    aria has only 1 inch of foam directly under the film take up chamber
    Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin