Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,494   Posts: 1,543,005   Online: 765

Shooter
    Medium Format

Camera clean-out

You ever grab one of your cameras and forgot what film was in it? Ever forgot what you shot? Before I started bulk loading I would load a camera shoot it and forget what I did. It's almost like found film for me.

Recently I found a black Nikkormat F2T I had bought from KEH. I had loaded a roll but never finished it. I was sure it was just one of those, "take it out, shoot something" to see the results. Here they are, my found film. I used a 28mm Nikkor lens and Reala 100.

Life and death among the wheatfields of eastern Washington

Dotting the wheat fields in and around the Palouse of eastern Washington you'll find towns clinging to life. Some towns have given up and left these lone sentinals behind.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Even worse: I filled a bulk loader (with an arista.edu film no less -- no edge markings!) without labelling it, forgot about it for months, and had to do a film speed test to figure out what it was.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    LOL, thanks for that. Now where's my Sharpie so I can label mine.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin