Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,941   Online: 1079

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Too many cameras? Which would be the first to go?

Obviously from the "How Many Cameras Do You Own" thread it's quite certain that we are an acquisitive bunch of folk.

So, look at your "inventory". And consider that you have just been told that your dear beloved Great Aunt Sally is in critical condition and needs a left foot little toe transplant operation in order to continue her fan dancing career.

Which one would you first sell on one of those auction sites?

Oh, sorry, no FSU's, that market is already flooded!

I do have a Nikon Nikkormat FT-3 that I guess I could be forced to sell to help out Aunt Sally.

What about you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Individually the words in the thread title are known to me. But strung together like that, they are totally incomprehensible to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ummmm ... I have a Kodak Bantam ... does that count ... ?
    B & D
    Rochester, NY
    ========================
    Quiquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

CGross
    If I had to, it would most likely be the Yashica TL in one of my drawers.
    Aunt Sally would have to need more then a toe for the rest to go!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Come on George, just bite the dust, I just sold three of my babies, so someone can use them!

LOL

Dave

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've been thinning lately--sold off a Canon EF, so now I just have one 35mm body--my New F-1. I also sold one of my two Bronica S2a bodies, which I was keeping as a backup, but I decided that I have other cameras that can serve as backups, if I really need them.

Maybe I'd sell my Voigtlander Superb TLR, which is the only camera I have just because it's a neat camera. I don't use it that often.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Are you kidding me??? I'd sell my sister first. Friggin sell a camera...Geez....worrlds falling apart....grumble grumble...curmudgeon sounds, etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My second alternate backup Mamiya 645 Super body could be pried from my hands.

I would cry, but I could part with my Olympus OM1, as the OM1n seems to be handling its responsibilities well, and the other 4 OM series bodies are available to take up any slack.

I may decide to part with one of my two new (to me) Koni Omega bodies, as soon as I figure out which one I like best...

Naw, it's easier to keep them all!

Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hmmmm, let me see...

for a little toe:
    Honeywell Pentax H1a, Spotmatic SP, SP-2

if it were something a little more serious, I might let go of one of those B&J Commercial View cameras I've got stashed under the porch.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've sold off almost everything I have - hard to believe, I know - and now I have only what I use beside the stuff that isn't even usable. Nikon FE, Agfa Billy, Argus C3, and a few old point and shoots that get use when I want a certain look. That said, I'm not selling ANYTHING else.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin