Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,588   Online: 873

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Latest 35mm (RF, P&S or SLR) purchase

Mine: Graflex Graphic 35 on eBay last night. If it works will be a lot of fun as I am in Rochester, NY. If it does not - well, thems the breaks! (Anyone know anyone that can do a CLA on it if I want to use it?)
    B & D
    Rochester, NY
    ========================
    Quiquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My most recent 'purchase' is a Canon P Rangefinder from a fellow APUGer.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mine was an SRT101 on eBay in March. I'm glad I got it. I don't use a battery so I need a light meter and this slows my photographic process down. I know my XG-M's are not point and shoots, but they are close enough.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bought 3 "broken" SLR's on ebay for $14.50 with shipping and got a Nikon FG that only needed fresh batteries to work. Just bought a disposable kodak to take to halloween party at my fav bar since last time I took one of my good cameras in there, a red head that bore a remarkable resemblence to Kirstin Dunstz spilled her beer on it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon F-1 (original), in really fantastic shape, serial number under 150,000. Had a CLA done and new light seals put in, and this tank has been a joy to use. Though the relative unavailability of PX625 replacement batteries that give correct voltage has lead me to use it sans battery, so no light meter. The results have been wonderful thus far, as it appears my eye is doing me justice these days.
    "Orwell was right, we're all gonna be targets." ~Greg Sage
    My Photography :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bromo: The grandfather of my partner at work designed the Speed Graphic... if it doesn't work, maybe we can work on a solution!

My latest purchase was an Olympus 35LC, which went to Camtech on LI for a CLA ... took two attempts as the RF was very stubborn, but it's working very well now and I shot with it last night at Johnny's. The VF isn't as nice as the 35SP, but the shutter is much quieter/more pleasant than the SP.

Also shot with the 35SP and an XA last night ... Oly mania!

Sonic: The F1 is superb... if I were to get a Canon SLR, that would be the one.
    Honey, I promise no more searching eBay for cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    KALIMAR K-90 SLR 35MM CAMERA CASE FLASH TELEPHOTO LENS.

Sorry it's in caps, I am lazy and just copied and pasted it from the bid. I won it for $20.50 and payed like $8.00 for shipping, now just for it get here

it's a 80-200MM lense, and if anyone has example pictures of what a 80-200mm lense can do, please post!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Yashica MG-1

Mint camera & case. Cool shooter.
    ALWAYS check out your local Sally Ann or other thrift store. I've picked up a Yashica A, Zenit , Zorki, and numerous P&S. All for the price of a cup of joe.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Olympus XA last month (XA2 a couple of weeks before that).

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    F100
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin