Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,488   Online: 929

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by telkwa View Post
    this lens continuously sells for more than it is worth. the performance is fairly average for a pentax prime, but if you like 40mm focal length
    When I had an ME/Super (can't remember which) I used to use like the combination of that and the 40mm pancake as a "travelling light" combination. I also had the appropriate snub-nose case front.

I never had any complaints about the lens, not that I particularly had great expectations of it, but it did seem rather prone to dust getting between the elements and needed frequent dismantling.

Steve

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I guess the size of it increases its worth. I don't mind lugging heavier lenses around and try to squeak every bit of enlargement out of my 35mm shots (so I prefer better optics).

Good point though.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've got one of these lenses and have made tack sharp 11x14's from color negs shot with it. Great little lens.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote=I've got one of these lenses and have made tack sharp 11x14's from color negs shot with it. Great little lens.

My LX with 40mm 'pancake' attached is more compact than many a so called compact-a really nice little lens and it's still working fine after being treated to some pretty foul conditions {sand, rain etc}.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin