Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,545   Posts: 1,572,838   Online: 1019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    A word of caution is in order - if you hang around here very much you will soon be looking at MF gear. And then there are the LF'ers here who sing a "siren call" to unsuspecting 35mm guys!
    And worst of the lot are the darkroom guys; a really nasty bunch! Yes, you really do need to steer clear of us... er, I mean, 'them'! Erm, I mean...!

Oh, the hell with it! Welcome to APUG anyway!

The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome to APUG.

Psssst, hey... wanna look through an 8x10?... go ahead... first one's free.....

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome Cian from one Windy City person to another, you are going to love this site but more over the people on this site, i just started to get into 35MM photography my self and did not no a thing about any thing and believe me i have asked some well you no what i mean, there is just a wealth of information on this site, again, a big Welcome=Enjoy.

Mike.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin