Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,514   Online: 1159

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by keithwms View Post
    Using a TC for macro? I guess you mean an extension tube; I wouldn't use a TC for macro. As for exposure adjustment with an extension tube, it's just a bellows factor issue.
    Keith,

I see you subscribed in October. Not to be condescending, but if you read through Helen B's other posts, you'll find that she's always meticulous and correct. I know there's a lot of underinformed and poorly worded junk on the web, but you won't see that coming from Helen.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen B View Post
    Well, what would I know? I'm only a girl. My guess is that it would have been better to have looked at the thread before commenting. I did warn you that it was for masochists, though.

Best,
    Helen
    My comment had nothing to do with your gender, why bring that up? It's irrelevant.

I did glance at the thread and I indeed did not find it enjoyable, as you had predicted.

In fact,I posted my message because I know for a fact that some newcomers (boys and girls) confuse TCs with extension tubes. Simple.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Keith,

I see you subscribed in October. Not to be condescending, but if you read through Helen B's other posts, you'll find that she's always meticulous and correct. I know there's a lot of underinformed and poorly worded junk on the web, but you won't see that coming from Helen.

Lee
    My comment had nothing to do with Helen, her gender, or her qualifications.

I think Rich responded to my post aptly, without resorting to issue of gender or my date of subscription.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been using Teleconverters for macro work since about day one, and that was close to 30 years ago...works for me, your mileage may vary,, I guess I pretty much use anything that will allow me to get the shot, I have also been known to stack 2 or 3 teleconverters to get a shot..

Go figure.

Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin