Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,005   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have two Leica RF's...an M2 & and M6. The M2 is strictly b&w. If I shoot color it's with the M6. I can explain it as a mostly emotional response to the whole experience of shooting b&w film with the M2. I can best describe it as a "zone" or mind set.

Anyway, FWIW

Bob

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by zenrhino View Post
    In the former case, it's because my best 35mm lenses are m42 Mamiya/Sekors -- a 28 f2.8, a 50 f2 and a 135 f2.8.
    Those Mamiya/Sekor M42s are wonderful. They are the sleepers of the M42 world. I have a 28/2.8, 35/2.8 and 50/2. While they may not have the most contrast of any lens I've used, they are certainly sharp. I use mine with a Mamiya/Sekor 500TL.

willie

Shooter
    35mm
    I never use colour on my FM2, and i just use colour on my FE2.
    I feel that the fully manual controls of the FM2 put me in the right mood for b&w.
    with A mode, the shooting is faster.... can't explain.

But now, my F3HP arrived yesterday... i think i'm gonna have heartaches everytime i need to decide which one to carry out with my tri-x :S
    Sandra

Shooter
    35mm
    I tend to shoot certain films in different camera's. All my B/W is in medium format. I shoot fine grain color (Reala) in the FE2 and 400ASA color (FujiProH or KodakUC) in my F100.. It's seems good to me..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin