Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,666   Online: 1173

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by James Duncan View Post
    IIRC, he uses a Canon EOS 1DS MkII with an EOS 3 for his film work.
    True. I am looking at the DVD "War Photographer" right now. He uses Canon film gear, available light. Great documentary by the way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    His work would be soooo much better if he'd ditch the d*gital gear, though. :rolleyes:

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    His work would be soooo much better if he'd ditch the d*gital gear, though. :rolleyes:
    Sarcasm, I hope?
    If anybody hasn't already, I highly recommend his book Inferno. Very compelling work.

Shooter
    35mm
    In the documentary piece I saw, he had a black-taped Canon SLR in his hand, but that was dated back to at least 2003.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by James Duncan View Post
    Sarcasm, I hope?
    If anybody hasn't already, I highly recommend his book Inferno. Very compelling work.
    Yes, sarcasm.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I believe in the film War Photographer he is using a couple of Eos 1n's, the film covers 1999 and 2000,with a smidge in 2001. I too was wondering if he has gone digital since the movie. He seemed to use only Tri-X film before, I can't see digital fulfilling the feel or latitude of that film. I also noticed in the Canon ad, you really can't see what camera he is using. The other photographers seem to be showing us, but Jim's is laying on the table on its back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin