Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,396   Online: 1086

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Canon 1v booster options

I'm looking for a booster/grip for a 1v and not sure what my options are. I shoot mostly portraits with this camera and would like to have the shutter on top in portrait mode, any ideas?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do not use Canon and not sure which grip you talk about. Might be you can get an idea going to bhphotovideo.com and search, or even to Canon web.

Canon EOS 1V is really nice camera. Can I see somewhere portraits you make with Canon, and what equipment you use beside that nice body. How you like it all.
    www.Leica-R.com

Shooter
    35mm

Canon Power Booster

Fintan,

I use an EOS 1V with the power booster. The Canon part number for the power booster is PB-E2. It will also fit the EOS 3. The booster if purchased new comes with the BM-E2 battery tray. This holds eight AA's. The rechargable battery that fits this power booster is the NP-E2 and requires the NC-E2 battery charger, These I found on ebay for about $175. I believe they are still available new from B&H photo, www.bhphotovideo.com. Last time I checked new price for the booster was $385 and the battery+charger was $450.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin