Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,509   Posts: 1,543,562   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Olympus OM camera and Metz 54 MZ4

Looking for a better flash for my OM 1 and OM 2. Using actually a small Metz 20 flash which is ok but sometimes harsch light. I read excellent comments about METZ 54 flash having a small flash unit in front in addition to bigger unit which can be used as a bounce flash. Any experiences ? How is the recycle time ? I want to use with the winder 2. I have also an old Braun BVC 37 for bouncing but this one is bulky to carry around. Or should I move to a T32 Olympus for TTL exposure with the OM2n.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ik heb de Metz 54MZ3. Uitstekende flitser, laadt snel op etc. Voordeel van het het Metz systeem is dat middels een adapter je de flitser op iedere camera kunt aansluiten. www.metz.de

Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    35mm
    I suggest the T32. Guide number is about 105 with asa 100 film. You can link multiple T flashes together with the cord system and tilt capability is built into the head of the T32 .

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin