Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,653   Posts: 1,668,815   Online: 900

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well the small size of the camera would make it convent for taking a meter reading to use on another camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by reub2000 View Post
    Actually it's the opposite. The camera runs off of 1.5v silver oxide batteries, and the manual warns against using similarly shaped 1.3v mercury batteries.
    Hey, you're right. I have just looked out my OM-2n manual which I hadn't seen for over 25 years. I wonder how I'd got that into my head. Maybe I'm thinking of the OM-1.

David.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich Drolshagen View Post
    One should keep in mind too:
    The Om 2 has two meters not linked to each other.
    In automatic mode the readout in the finder is merely informational. The exposure in manual mode may be off while the automatic exposure is right. You don't even have to switch the meter on to get a correct exposure.

Ulrich
    With the proviso that the correct shutter speed is faster than 1/30 second, (or near to) and this saves battery, as you wont leave the camera on accidently.

Noel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin