Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,649   Posts: 1,481,287   Online: 741

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

GOOD NEWS for all 35mm PENTAX-SLR users!

Brand new NEWS for all 35mm PENTAX SLR users!

CARL ZEISS will introduce a new series of lenses, similar to the row of NIKON ZF-series, for all PENTAX (PK-bajonet) SLR's!

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What about M42 screw mount users?

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by WRSchmalfuss View Post
    Brand new NEWS for all 35mm PENTAX SLR users!

CARL ZEISS will introduce a new series of lenses, similar to the row of NIKON ZF-series, for all PENTAX (PK-bajonet) SLR's!

Cheers
    Too bad we dont have a new 35mm Pentax body for the lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can not see me right now, but I am actually jumping up and down from pure excitement.

Really!

Do you perchance have a source for this excellent news?

*bounce bounce* -- MW
    Men, said the Devil, are good to their brothers: they don’t want to mend their own ways, but each others.
    -- Piet Hein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    There was an M42 version of the Planar T* 1.4/50 ZS that came out about the same time as the Nikon lenses, but it wasn't well advertised, and now I can't find it anymore on Zeiss's website, but you can find some links about it via Google, mostly japanese sites. I think it was a Cosina-manufactured lens.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There you go: https://photo-shop.zeiss.com/Products/1405-175

It's not even visible from their main product pages, you have to go through the online store.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    The ZS line. The 50/1.4 Planar is already available, the other ZF lenses should follow.

Shooter
    Medium Format

CZ lenses for 35mm PENTAX SLR!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus W View Post
    You can not see me right now, but I am actually jumping up and down from pure excitement.

Really!

Do you perchance have a source for this excellent news?

*bounce bounce* -- MW
    Wait, the PMA is very soon, and I guess, there you will see the official introduction information!

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What is good news in it? I think that pentax lenses (manual focus) are nothing behind Zeiss. Even 1.4/85 manual lens is for head and shoulder ahead of Zeiss concerning photo-qualities (e.g. bokeh).

www.Leica-R.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, the Pentax 24 and 20 are no great shakes, good solid lenses but nothing special, a couple of Distagons in that range would likely be welcomed. The 15/3.5 is a Zeiss design (Also shared with the Leica Elmar-R 15/3.5). From 28mm and longer the Pentax lenses are world-class. In some cases (Notably the A* 85/1.4) the Pentax lenses blow the Zeiss versions out of the water.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin