Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,138   Posts: 1,637,444   Online: 947

Shooter
    Multi Format

Miranda winder or drive?

I am collecting Mirandas and just got a DX 3, it has a conection for a motor drive or winder, does anyone recall if Miranda ever made a motor drive, or this wishful thinking? The DX 3 was the last true Mirdanda.

Shooter
    35mm

Miranda Dx3 winder

There was an accessory auto winder for the Dx3. I saw one at a camera shop back in the late '70's. I would assume that there were very few made and sold, since the Dx3 achieved no particular market success.

Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    Miranda also made a 3 fps motor drive, I did see one for sale on ebay x years back but they do exist.
    Bobby

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyR View Post
    Miranda also made a 3 fps motor drive, I did see one for sale on ebay x years back but they do exist.
    Bobby
    The only body that appears to take a winder or moter is the DX, did any of the older bodies take a motor?

Images
    Good Evening, Paul,

I've used various Mirandas since the '60's. I'm not absolutely sure, but I don't know of any except the Dx3 which can accomodate a winder.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Konical View Post
    Good Evening, Paul,

I've used various Mirandas since the '60's. I'm not absolutely sure, but I don't know of any except the Dx3 which can accomodate a winder.

Konical
    That what I thought, by the way I now have collectors remorse, should have collected Konica instead.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin