Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,791   Online: 762

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    Good Evening Haris,

Earl's comments are on the money. He refers to the 100mm f2 Zuiko's reputation; "wonderful" is a good description for that lens. It has to be one of the sharpest such lenses ever produced. The only negative for me is that I bought it new some years ago (pre-E-bay days) and paid big bucks for it. I don't know what it's selling for these days on the used market, but I'd certainly recommend it as part of any OM system.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Adam: I've never taken to zooms, but if I come across the 28-90 Series 1, I'd pick one up. Very useful range and decent speed.

Konical: They're still going for big bucks, so don't feel bad. I haven't tracked prices on eekBay on that one lately, but in the past they were rare and expensive, especially given you have to trust the description.
    Honey, I promise no more searching eBay for cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    OM System lenses are listed here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin