Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,538   Online: 994

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now all I have to figure out is how to break the RB67 to her. That's one BIG camera. Tell her you wanted to get the rb to take great photos at your daughters wedding (even though she is still 5 yrs old) She'll think you're a progressive thinker and love you for the forethought.

Since most of my Nikons are black, wifey thinks its the same camera! Now there is the kind of thinking I like...It has to work..!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I was browsing over at Nikonians and spotted an N90s that was too good a deal to pass up (including MB-10). Here to fore I would have had severe angst over the purchase but becoming a Sole Propietarship saved us more that 2500$ on 2006 taxes. As my wife looked down the list of new lenses and cameras she was amazed and pleased that I had followed her sage adviced and launched a portrait and event photography business. Now I made no money last year because of lack of time, but I have already polished off one weddiing this month and I am looking forward to more portraits and a wedding in June. Did I mention that N90s came with a grip?
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin