Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,953   Online: 1099

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Olympus for me 90% of the time. Most of the time with either an OM-4ti or an OM-3. Still shoot the old OM-1 occasionally. I also shoot a fair amount with an old and battered XA.

The other camera I shoot with is a Rollei 35s.
    Jim Couch
    www.spokeandsprocket.com
    Tacoma, WA USA

Minolta x370's (4 of 'em) with mostly off-brand lenses. But I'm proud of the shots that people think were made by a pro with sophisticated equipment. I ain't a pro and my equipment is jurassic......

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    I use Contax G2 for 35mm
    Mamiya C330 for MF
    Sinar F-1/2 for Large.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have always been a Nikon man and have had FM,EM and now F80. Large format I use a Cambo SC2 4x5
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi

I use most a Fuji S2 pixelhorse, 2. Sinar P for studio work, Sinar F1 and Arca Swiss and Horseman HF outside all in 4x5
    3. For weddings I use a Nikon F5 and F100 very seldom a Bronica GS1 6x7 and the Rolleiflex GX f 2.8 for classic concert shootings!
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dnmilikan
    Zone VI 4X5, Deardorff 8X10, Korona 12X20... I have Bronica and Minolta but don't use them anymore.
    You did not say you have 3 Deardorffs though. I hope to buy one one of these days.

lee\c

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Where have all the Canon FTBs gone ? Read a couple of articles in AP recently and it sounds worth a look -lots cheaper than F1. I've been hunting high and low and not a sniff of one.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Most of the time I use a Pentax MX which must be one of the simplest and most reliable cameras around, but I still give my Ricoh KR 10, bought about 21 or 22 years ago and my first SLR, which is still going strong despite being a "budget" model and has only needed one small repair to the foam around the focusing screen. It dose sound like a tank though.

I use both Leica M and Nkon (F100) for my 35mm work. I particularily love my Leica's for the small size, the terrific image quality, the quite mode I can work in, the very low shutter speeds that still render pin sharp images vibration free (for the most part). Most of my wedding work that is requested over and over again are those candid, photojournalistic shots that are, 80% of the time, taken with my Leica's. I love my Nikon's for the wonderful autofocus and traded for my F100 after tiring of lugging my F5 battelship around...a great camera that doubled as my lightweight dumbell work for my biceps! My clients have the option of larger format with our Hassy's that some will request, but the majority of my work is in 35.
    Cheers and Merry Christmas!
    John L. Webb

Shooter
    35mm
    Used to use Canon FD but found focussing increasingly difficult as i got older and my eyes more and more longsighted. Now use Minolta Dynax 5 and 7.

Also have 5x4 (nagaoka and Cambo C2N), but no-ones brought out an autofocus model with image stabilisation lenses yet (It takes me an age to focus these, but doesn't seem to matter so much)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin