Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,929   Posts: 1,522,165   Online: 1040

Thread: Kodak Ektra

Shooter
    Medium Format

Kodak Ektra

Greetings to all. Does anyone out there know where I might get a Kodak Ektra? Thanks to all.
    Tom

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.

http://www.walterpcalahan.com/Photography/index.html

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    there is a fella here in rochester, NY selling an Ektra with working, rebuilt shutter
    50 3.5 lens, I believe and the 154mm which is the longest available
    No extra backs that I know of
    He's selling it for a friend and seems to only want to sell it for more than what
    I THINK
    it's actually worth

It's on craigslist (Rochester, NY) in Photo section if you want to take a look
    He may take reasonable offers, I don't know

I have the 90mm lens that I received for free and have attached it to a Pony to see it's quality
    It looks good in the few shots I got. Now I'm lookin' to buy a focal plane cam (Fed or Zorki) without lens to mount the Ektar onto.

I've been searching for images taken with it's lenses without much success. If anyone has any or know where I may find some...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin