Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,320   Online: 886

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's get SMALL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lets get small:

Well some of us have been small now we need to get big : the reason, we need this either way is we tier from doing the same thing day in and out so some of us need to change , those who look in a 35mm viewfinder after a while go to 6x6 or 645 then up to 4x5 after that who knows: Its just human nature there a lot of us are never satisfied with what we got , we need to do something different: : do your thing and enjoy your selfs as long as the wife does not break out with a suitcase ,you know your in trouble then!!
    Last edited by seawolf66; 04-26-2007 at 06:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: english
    Lauren MacIntosh
    When one's life Ends, then one becomes Life's history !

Shooter
    35mm
    I shoot 35mm mostly (and I don't crop my images) and don't have much interest in other formats. 6x9xm is the only other format I like because of its aspect ratio that's close to the 35mm. I use it for some experiement, but that's about it.

For the 35mm, I use a couple of SLRs, a rangefinder and a couple of P&S cameras, but the sizes of these cameras don't seem to matter as much. As long as I can lift a camera and a lens with one hand and one arm, that's good enough.

The most important thing for me is that I stay with something I can handhold to get shots. I'm not a tripod guy. If I use a tripod or even a monopod, I feel I've lost something, which is not about how fast I can snap or anything at all. It's just something more as a personal take on what photography is to me and why I started doing it when I did. In a sense, the camera is really a part of my body, not belonging some sticks set on the ground, and so on.

NW Wisconsin hard by the shore of Lake Superior
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Since Kevin posted the pic of the RF645 I was reminded of the GAS I had for the Mamiya 6. I know I'm wishy washy as heck when it comes to cameras, but now I think the Mamiya 6 might be a future addition to my camera bag...

NW Wisconsin hard by the shore of Lake Superior
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    No, no no..... I like 35mm. I have a SLR. So now finally I can look for the Hexar AF I've wanted for a long long time....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin