Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,637   Online: 985

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ole's got the best idea (as usual) – stick it on a bellows and use it for close-ups. If the lens is long enough, or the bellows short enough, you might even get it to focus at infinity. For what that's worth. Should at least be able to manage portrait length.

Most bellows makers can provide L39 mounts for the front end...

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just put the thing on there and see what happens!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I actually did stick it on there, and it works. I am yet to print anything, but due to a shutter problem on Camera 1, I'm moving the lens to Camera 2. More tests to follow.

Thanks for all your time and suggestions everybody!

- Thomas

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an 80mm Rodagon attached via a swivel-type tilt device plus helical mount (both Zörk) to my T90.
    The swivel device however needed a lot of work to make it have the right amount of friction and not de-adjust when turning the locking ring.
    A similar problem yields the aperture ring turning the helical mount when set on click-stops.

Shooter
    35mm
    I had the hardest time to find an adapter to mount the enlarging lenses on my Nikon bellow. I finally got a 39 to 42mm adapter in combination with a 42mm to Nikon F mount. It works great. With the 135 and 105mm lenses I can focus to infinity.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chan, this is too late for you but Nikon made an El-F adapter that has a female M39x1 mount in front and a male Nikon F at the rear. Novoflex made several similar adapters, NIKLEI, -K, and -P. I think -- haven't checked recently -- that B&H has new NIKLEIs.

Shooter
    35mm
    I knew of the EL-F adapter but the only one I found on Ebay the guy wanted $200 as the starting bid. So if I can get one inexpensively I would still want one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chan, look for a Novoflex NIKLEI. I have one, use it. Also a NIKLEI-K. The "-K" is short for Kurz, short, and the -K is a little thinner than the regular NIKLEI. I don't have a NIKLEI-P, but it is a thicker adapter that is orientable, rather like a T-2 mount adapter. Any of the three will do for you.

Google will find at least a couple or three of 'em priced a little under 90 euros.

Good luck, have fun,

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where are the Zörk adapters available in the United States? And do they have a web site? German is okay, but English would be better.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey, you want things delivered on a silver plate...

Search for Zoerk! I indicated this. They in addition have an English version of their site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin