Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,333   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Multi Format

Polarizer and IR filter for MIR 20 M?

Dear apug members!
    Is there a way to attach a polarizing or infrared (R72) filter on MIR 20 M. Here's the link for that particular model: http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/mir_20m_lens.htm
    Thanks for your advices!
    snjesko

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You don't want to use a polarizer on a wide lens. At least I don't think so. That takes rear filters. The question is are the filters part of the optical formula. If they aren't you could just get yourself a filter that fits.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Slightly off topic, but does anyone have an opinion on the quality of the Mir-20M? I'm thinking of buying one, since it is much cheaper than say, a 20mm Super-Takumar. Is this a quality lens? Also, the one I'm looking at looks older than the ones I've seen around ebay and on the website posted in the first post. Is there any difference over the older ones and the new ones?

Thanks,

Érinn
    www.urbannation.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin