Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,628   Online: 894

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: please help :)

Shooter
    35mm
    Here is a link to a picture of the F I purchased recently. It's the one in front with the standard prism.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/541472

p.s. Forgot to mention an interesting fact. When I placed the order for the F my intention was to take it out and use it constantly, not just for collecting. Turns out that the serial number on that F begins with 729, the same series as the FTn I own pictured behind it! Apparently both cameras were produced within the same 4 month period at the Nikon plant in Yokohama probaby at the end of 1971, beginning of 1972. To top it off, the 50mm S-C non AI is from about the same period. Too cool! I'll bet if I had been trying to collect F's I would not have been so lucky!
    Last edited by snegron; 06-02-2007 at 02:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks View Post
    There is only one F...

Cheers,

R.
    My mom forbids me to use the F-word... (I try to be a good boy and listen to her...).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin