I know the FT/F is a SLR but I figured I'd try here anyways. I received in my posession a Pen FT (or so I thought) despite some discreperencies I am happy with it, just has some oddities.
Gona go ahead and list off some of the oddies.
1) Has a Hot Shoe that actually works
2) Says FT on the top and on case, but came with an F accessory shoe attachment
3) Viewfinder is just an even black border, no meter window on left or extra black space to acomidate for it.
4) Has a battery compartment in the bottom despite no way for there to be a meter display in the viewfinder, but it is an FT body...
5) Has a microprism spot (which further make it seem like it should be an FT body)
6) Self Timer is broken or at the very least doesn't seem like it's attached to anything.
7) There is ASA setting on shutter dial, and the 0-7 setting on lens which would be on an FT.
Other than the microprism spot, everything internally seems to be more like an F rather than an FT. When I open the bottom theres only one blue wire connecting to the battery but not another wire, then a red one near the middle which seems like they mighta used an FT body and it's wiring to wire the hot shoe to the shutter tripping.
I couldn't tell you what the serial number is since the hot shoe is on there permenetly. But appears to end in 734.
Simply put it just seems... odd, but I think I'm going to like it regardless.