Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,244   Online: 683

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    The going price for an F5 that's *truly* in mint condition at The Auction Site seems to be running about $400. to $500. with those towards the high end coming with original box, manual, etc.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There is an F5 for $750 USD asking price in my local camera store. Lafayette, LA. It looks very nice, if only I had the money.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Couple F5's on KEH at EX+ condition for $550. One even has an MF-27 back. The LN condition cameras are going for $750-950 USD.

Eric's buddy got a deal.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    Down to $400!

About half the price I got my first used one just 2 years ago!

But heck, I've shot a lot of rolls through that camera!
    I've always thought that if the cost of the film (and processing) you put through the camera exeeds the cost of the camera - it was a good purchase.

Hey, I bought my EOS-5 in EX+ for $400 (well, $399) at KEH.com about 4 years ago. The cost of that camera today is now $129. With an EOS-3 in EX+ at $265, I may upgrade...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin