Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,749   Posts: 1,483,819   Online: 1057

Shooter
    35mm

???? on Vivitar lenses info

So I end the summer in Fairbanks Alaska with much more equipment then I started with, along with 12 weeks in a film class at the university. I am learning from my mistakes and most of them seem to be from lenses selection and use. The old internet has become my dictionary/library for info. But I have had no luck in finding a reference on Vivitar lenses such as the ones that were produced in the 25 or so years for film cameras. They have been easy to find here so I have built my collection around them. Is there a website out there somewhere ?? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

One last note here- also have in my possession is a Seikanon 500mm mirror lens and I cannot find any info on it also

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A place to start, but looks like it has a lot of broken links:

http://medfmt.8k.com/third/index.html

Lee

Shooter
    35mm
    Steve

I'm an authority on Vivitar and Kiron lenses. E-mail me off-group @ ( Kiron Kid@aol.com or MrVivSeries1@aol.com) and I'll gladly answer any question in detail that you may have on Vivitar lenses.

Kiron Kid

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinAlaska View Post
    So I end the summer in Fairbanks Alaska with much more equipment then I started with, along with 12 weeks in a film class at the university. I am learning from my mistakes and most of them seem to be from lenses selection and use. The old internet has become my dictionary/library for info. But I have had no luck in finding a reference on Vivitar lenses such as the ones that were produced in the 25 or so years for film cameras. They have been easy to find here so I have built my collection around them. Is there a website out there somewhere ?? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

One last note here- also have in my possession is a Seikanon 500mm mirror lens and I cannot find any info on it also
    Here is some info:

http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm
    Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin